"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!
No Smoke for me. :sad:
Wet, snowy, rainy weekend here, going to be sous vide and Blackstone cooking.
Tonight will be chicken parm, sous vide the chicken to the medium rare side, then bread and pan fry.
As soon as the chicken comes out of the hot tub, a chuckie is going in phor Saturday.
Not sure about Sunday yet, maybe lephtovers.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers,
It's going to be raining today but tomorrow only 10% chance, so those odds are good enough phor me to do something on the smoker, probably St. Louis Ribs since comp season is right around the corner. I will probably do a huge breakfast in honor of Diesel Dave phor the TD. Have a phun and saphe weekend, y'all's.

My Pit Boss vertical is in the shop for the winter, so weather is a non factor for me. Got an 8lb pork loin that Im gonna stuff with something and wrap in bacon. Also got a cut chicken Im gonna try to do something with. It will be a first for both of those with me.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Happy Phriday all!!! Not sure yet about the weather here, but it doesn't matter anyway. Promised my son I'd do a phull packer phrom Creekstone phor his birthday... Also doing a beeph loin phor a buddy while I've got the A1 going... Rain, snow, or shine, I'll be phiring up... Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!!!

Not sure - my MIL is in town and has gotten real into going to a nearby carniceria when they have specials and buying lots oPh meat, so whatever it is, I'll cook it! I do the weekends & she does the weekdays. :cool:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back