Murphysboro Ill - September 24th & 25th

wjc261

Found some matches.
Reaction score
We are heading down to Murphysboro Ill for the 17th Street BBQ Cook-off. It is our first competition. Is anyone going to be down there and if so, can we stop by and pick your brain? We are just doing the KCBS part of the competition and will consider ourselves lucky if we are not DQ'd in all four categories and present something edible.

Thanks

Bill

Dewey Smokem & Howe
WSM

Come on by....i dont know where we will be but i image around spot 12. thats where we have been the last two years

We'd love to meet you guys...come on by. Just look for our banner "Three Porks and a Smoker". This is our first year in comps but our 8th comp this year. Not the most experienced team out there but we'd be willing to share what we know.

Now lets hope for some nice weather!!

We're gonna have to try and make it to this one next year! 3porks....how's that banner workin' for ya??:wink:

We're gonna have to try and make it to this one next year! 3porks....how's that banner workin' for ya??:wink:

Our banner turned out great!! I'm very proud to show it off. Are you still making it to Arthur? I still owe you some drinks!!:-D

Did you ever get free stuff as promised by Jim??:becky:

Come by and see us, we help new teams at every contest, Susan gives lessons in box building 101. Help any way we can

Ques Your Daddy BBQ Team
Doc

Thanks for the offers. We will be stopping by.

Back