Dual Side Burner for Outdor Kitchen

Charcoal_Addict

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I've been looking at options for dual side burner for a outdoor kitchen I'm planning to build in the spring of 2014. I'm planning to move into newer home in the future so the tables will be built on wheels so it can be moved.

Right now I don't have a natural gas line for a natural gas burner. I would have to with a propane version to start. When I buy a new house I want to run the dual burner on natural gas. Is it possible to convert the burner over to natural gas afterwards or should I wait until I purchase the new house to buy a dual burner for my outdor kitchen?

How about a two burner camp stove, on stand with wheels? ~$200 or less and uses a 20lb propane tank.

When you move to a more permanent outdoor kitchen, you can design it from the ground up with more expensive nat gas appliances. Then your camp stove can be used for.... camping and tailgating.

How about a two burner camp stove, on stand with wheels? ~$200 or less and uses a 20lb propane tank.

When you move to a more permanent outdoor kitchen, you can design it from the ground up with more expensive nat gas appliances. Then your camp stove can be used for.... camping and tailgating.

Thanks. I was thinking about that to. I'll still have to figure out the cutout for Bruner in the island for the Granite. It's too bad they don't enforce a standard for dual side burners. They're all over the map for cut out measurements.

I also realize there's propane to natural gas converter kits but at the price of some performance.

Back