Michigan Vs OSU Brethren Bash For Real!

chinesebob

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This is the year brethren. We are going to do the bash where the brethren from State up North (Michigan everywhere else in the world) goes up against the brethren of Ohio in a head to head bash.

That being said, any and all are welcome to this event as it's not very often those of us around here can get together.

Date we're looking at is November 8, 9, and 10(Tuesday the 11, is a Holiday).

We've got a couple of possible locations so we're ahead this year. But all are pretty central to the main freeways and easy to get to.

So start chiming in now so we can start planning. I'll repost to this about once a month if it goes dead to resurrect it and keep everyone in mind. I might even be able to get some sponsors for it if we get enough brethren. But right now I'm thinking let's just plan on getting together, drinking, cooking, and eating.

Last year with everything going on and not having a place really in mind to hold it I let it die, but this year we've got some options. And if it's a little more remote we'll figure out a way for porta john's so we don't have to worry about seeing Bubba's BWA! :twisted:

Me and my BWA are there!!!! :cool:

I think we should incorporate some kinda Drum competition....ugliest, prettiest, best nancy awning :twisted:.

Looking forward to getting this going, central location, should be able to draw in lots of brothers!! :mrgreen:

If my schedule allows it, I am in. Do we (the good guys) have to go down to that god forsaken state ?? I dont know if I can hold my breath that long.... :cool:

I will be headed for deer camp.
Any chance of it being sooner?

If my schedule allows it, I am in. Do we (the good guys) have to go down to that god forsaken state ?? I dont know if I can hold my breath that long.... :cool:

Maybe hold it on nuetral ground, like Indiana. I hate all the hassles at the border of Ohio. That search of your person is very degrading, when they find out your'e from MI.

No need to hold your breath Mike!
You just don't realize the air down here doesn't reek from LLLLLLoser Loyd stinkin up the state!:lol:

I will be headed for deer camp.
Any chance of it being sooner?

Come on down Bull!
LOTS of deer around these parts!
I have to be careful at night that I don't hit a deer in my 300 ft. driveway! SERIOUSLY!
Last year there was one that would stand about 50 yards from me while I was mowing the grass on the rider and calmly graze at 3 in the afternoon!
I call em Rats on Hooves!
Can't keep the damn things out of my raised tomato beds around my garage. Last year one of the damn things even laid down in the tomato vines!

You want deer to shoot, we got em!

Barring any unforseen events or scheduling conflicts, I'm in!

I don't know if I can get away, the wife really likes to watch this game at home while I cook.

Last year I think it was a bye for us but this year I haven't checked the schedule yet. I'm open for dates but October is the Royal and two weekends away from home without the family would be death for me....Though it is my birthday that month so let's see if anyone has a preference.

No need to hold your breath Mike!
You just don't realize the air down here doesn't reek from LLLLLLoser Loyd stinkin up the state!:lol:

Yeah, I dont have comeback for that one, other than to say that LLoyd has ridden off into the sunset and now we Rich Rod and all insider reports are that it is a whole new world in Ann Arbor now. The spring workouts are being called "brutal" and the coaching staff says it is only going to get worse in the summer. Should be fun!!

where's it at? :biggrin:

the ohio state/michigan game is 22 nov. 8 nov is ohio state/northwestern

I may have to live in Michigan but I'm a buckeye. Count us in depending on the date and where.

go bucks!

Any and all will be welcome. Since it will be the end of the comp season any and all are welcome. For those Buckeyes and Rodents it's just more appealing to talk smack.

So we're trying to finalize details around location. Do we have a "likely" will attend count? The date is 11-8 through 11-9.

Question: why nov 8 and 9, are you trying to stay away from the O/M game the following weekend?

Where is the location ?? And is this just a bash or is it more (i.e. a Comp or something) Not like I need a reason to talk smack about a farking nut :lol::mrgreen:

Where is the location ?? And is this just a bash or is it more (i.e. a Comp or something) Not like I need a reason to talk smack about a farking nut :lol::mrgreen:

Bwaaahaaaahaaahaaaa...

I'm in! :twisted:

Farking nuts are a whole lot more respectible than a nasty, mean spirited (and losing, I might add) rodent :-D:-D:-D

confirm the date, is it the 8th and 9th?

We're looking at using a parking lot in the Greater Dayton area. I thought about getting a fairground or something, but that would cost more money than we need to worry about.

Farking nuts are a whole lot more respectible than a nasty, mean spirited (and losing, I might add) rodent :-D:-D:-D

confirm the date, is it the 8th and 9th?

Walt, come on respectible and pOSU in the same sentence... I only have to ask whatever happened to Clarett and Katzenmoyer ??

Also, if I am a Football player what would I rather be, A Wolverine (mean and nasty) or a buckeye (a farking nut) ooooh the Buckeyes are coming to town this week look out, they may crack their shell on us!! :lol::lol:

Back