Bash V Roll Call

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Sign in here when you know for a FACT you are making it to Long Island for the bash.

I have my flight booked along with my cooking buddy, Bob. He is a member here, but doesn't care much for posting. He was at my place for the bash last year. Right around $250 for roundtrip from Chicago midway to Long Island Islip

Gonna make the sacrifice and DRIVE all the way from Brooklyn, NY to Nesconsett, NY. Hope I don't get lost.

Contacted my NY friend to see how far he is from the Bash. The OL is planning a trip to L.A. with some of her nursing friends this spring soooo this dog can come out from under the porch.

If I wanted to sleep on the couch, I could stay home!! are there any sleezy hotels close where I can take a Power Dump (if need be) or just recover and lick my wounds in private?

spicewine said:
Contacted my NY friend to see how far he is from the Bash. The OL is planning a trip to L.A. with some of her nursing friends this spring soooo this dog can come out from under the porch.

If I wanted to sleep on the couch, I could stay home!! are there any sleezy hotels close where I can take a Power Dump (if need be) or just recover and lick my wounds in private?

absolutely!! Know what ya mean... :)

there is a motel nearby.. 3 minute drive or a long walk. Rates are about 80 bucks. TK knows it well. :)

Also a bunch of others nearby <10mins away.

We allow power dumps here... what better way to make friends? And i got me 2 brand new 2000 gallon cesspools... dare ya to fillem up.

Trout_man22 said:
I got a pass for that weekend. I'll be driving --anybody coming up from the south?

hey trout...where ya comin from?

Nope.. White Castles.
YUMMY
That made up my mind. :lol:
I intend to be there, baring family problems with 4 very elderly parents.
Traveling POV.

See Ya there.

TIM

Can't make the Bash :cry: :cry: Duty calls. I just developed a BBQ sauce for a local Restaurant to private label and they want 30 Gallons per week. I will have to work with the bottler to get things up and running for the next few months to make sure everything runs smoothly. I will send you Bashers some sauce so that you can talk about me since I'm not going to be there to defend myself.

Spice

spicewine said:
I will send you Bashers some sauce so that you can talk about me since I'm not going to be there to defend myself.

Spice

Have faith Jay... We would talk about you even if you were here. We aint shy. :wink:

suck ya cant make it.. was hopin to finally me ya.. maybe a BBQ Guru for the sauce pot??

Back