I love when they watch...is that weird???

HumboldtSmokeBBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
DSC01496.jpg

Sorry if it is a little weird...but like when they watch
DSC01501.jpg

As my late fantastic dad use to say, "They don't know they don't know".:rolleyes:

There naturally curious ...and I think they Know. So ya better not turn your back on them.

yea, they are just waiting for their chance to stomp on ya !

That is mighty weird, but looks mighty tasty. I wonder if they like the smells too?

This is off topic, but Ron, tell your squirrel to stay in your avatar please. That little bugger is starting to get around.

Just don't try that near the garden, the peppers might gang up on you. They are way more sensitive and better organized than cows.

Careful. You don't know what's going on when you ain't looking....

RodeoMafia.jpg

can you resize the pictures? but otherwise it looks great if you go kill one of those cows you can throw it on the cooker

Weird would be...
lightning striking one of those trees,
it falling on one of those steers,
you field dressing it with a chain saw,
grilling until med-rare and
not inviting anyone over. :)
jon

It couldn't get know fresher than that. A sledge hammer between the eyes and go to work. Giving me a taste for beef this weekend.

Weird would be...
lightning striking one of those trees,
it falling on one of those steers,
you field dressing it with a chain saw,
grilling until med-rare and
not inviting anyone over. :)
jon

This was your dream last night wasnt it? Dont tell BobBrisket or he will hound and pester you until you give in and send him some! Havent given in yet....But I am sure that one of these daze I will get his way with some Black Angus to wave under his nose..... Oh and share

Maybe they came to pay respects, you know pouring one out for the fallen homey!

Back