THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The guys from Dixie Bones use on of them I think and they like it and compete well with it. The value is up to you, I personally wouldnt pay that much unless it was in like new condition.

Pig Pals are their representatives. I haven't used one, but I gave them a pretty good look at Decatur. Appear to be well designed and well constructed.

The guys from Dixie Bones use on of them I think and they like it and compete well with it. The value is up to you, I personally wouldnt pay that much unless it was in like new condition.

I guess I'll ditto this. I'm sure it's a nice cooker, but I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that I could buy 3 brand new WSMs for less than what they're asking...

If I wanted to spend about a Grand on a used smoker I would look into a Backwoods Smoker. A used Party or Gator will cost about the same and they are EXCELLENT smokers. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for all the advice...I think I'll wait and just spend my bucks on a Spicewine or Backwoods...Thanks all..

Back