A 47 Day Dry Aged Ribeye Pizza

Next level pie right there Jeanie! I love a little gorgonzola with a steak.

Thanks so much Tom! I'm a pizza beginner, but really love how they're turning out in the oven. Wish I would have known about gorgonzola and steak years ago. lol

Glad to see you using the Blackstone oven, Jeanie! How do you like it?

Also, pizza looks great, too!

That pizza looks great, and I love pizza. Especially steak pizza.

But that steak. THAT STEAK!

I would damn near drive all the way back to Oklahoma for one of those steaks. That looks amazing.

VR,
Harold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow! I wasn't hungry 5 min ago. But now I'm starving. Thanks for the share Jeanie!
Thanks you Josh! Hope you give this version a try sometime! :grin:

I think I just cried a little! Yup, tears of envious joy! That looks SPECTACULAR, Lady J!
lol Thanks Chris! :mrgreen:

Glad to see you using the Blackstone oven, Jeanie! How do you like it?

Also, pizza looks great, too!

Thank you Moose! I'm really enjoying the oven. Had a bit of trouble with the propane tank but got that figured out and it's working great now!
I'm looking forward to doing some more pizza experiments in the future. :-D

Damn! And I thought my Smoked Buffalo Chicken pizza last week was creative...

Pete, your smoked buffalo chicken pizza sounds great! Can't wait to give that a try. Thanks! :-D

That pizza looks great, and I love pizza. Especially steak pizza.

But that steak. THAT STEAK!

I would damn near drive all the way back to Oklahoma for one of those steaks. That looks amazing.

VR,
Harold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:laugh: Thanks Harold! Those dry aged steaks are hard to beat. I need to make them more often!

Oh.... mah.... gawd. That's awesome.

I'm saving that recipe/idea for later use!

Thanks so much Shadow! I was really happy with the outcome on this one. Hope you give it a try!
:-D

So I’m sitting here with Spotify blaring Drinking and Dreaming by Waylon and the Bride sees the smile.

That pizza.

Dam.

Off the charts, Jeanie - dang! :shocked:

Looks like a good amount of work went into that one and it paid off big time! My older son has been making pies here and there - I'll have to show him this and get him to make me one!. :hungry:

So I’m sitting here with Spotify blaring Drinking and Dreaming by Waylon and the Bride sees the smile.

That pizza.

Dam.

lol Sounds like a great way to spend the day Adams! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Off the charts, Jeanie - dang! :shocked:

Looks like a good amount of work went into that one and it paid off big time! My older son has been making pies here and there - I'll have to show him this and get him to make me one!. :hungry:

Thanks so much Greg!! Now that I know how it will turn out, it will be easier to slap together next time. I hope. lol
Great about your son's interest in making pizzas! I bet they are outstanding!
Hope the chicken project is still going well for you all too. :thumb:

^^^the chicks are turning more into chickens every day - they're getting big! No eggs yet - and it turns out one of 'em may never lay eggs - but he may fertilize a few. :shocked:

^^^the chicks are turning more into chickens every day - they're getting big! No eggs yet - and it turns out one of 'em may never lay eggs - but he may fertilize a few. :shocked:

Great!! They don't stay cute and cuddly very long. lol
Can't wait to hear how you like those first eggs. Please keep me posted if you can!
Roosters crow all day... hope your neighbors won't mind. :laugh:

Back