Hello from the FNG

Bigdaddyrockstar

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone in advance. I have no idea what I am doing. This is my first online forum. Not even sure if I am posting something in the cattle call. I've been cooking my entire life. My first grill was a hole in the ground and a rack from the oven. Fast forward 30 years and recently I've been grilling and smoking on a Weber Genesis (10 years now) and am ready to step up my game. I am from Happy Valley Oregon and yes, most people are happy here. At least I am!

Another "hole in the ground" cook here. :thumb:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Bart. You have come to the right place to hone your outdoor cooking skills. We are a fun bunch, and passing on advice is in our DNA. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome aboard Bart, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back