Ys 640

Curtc

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
After getting nothing but positive comments and photos, I have decided that within 2 weeks, I will be hitting the checkout button!! I havn't been this excited since I was 16 getting my drivers license, which was a long time ago lol!!

After getting nothing but positive comments and photos, I have decided that within 2 weeks, I will be hitting the checkout button!! I havn't been this excited since I was 16 getting my drivers license, which was a long time ago lol!!

Just looked it up, that is one sweet grill. It actually costs about 4 times what my first car did when I was 16.

Just looked it up, that is one sweet grill. It actually costs about 4 times what my first car did when I was 16.

Its about the same price as my first car!! Things sure don't come cheap but you know the saying you get what you pay for.. I have been researching this pellet smoker for 2 months!!! I think I will be happy with my decision to finally bite the bullet!!

Stock up on pellets, it is so easy to fire it up to cook that you will be smoking a lot.

Back