The First "Team Boy-B-Q" AKA Wyatt's Short List

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
There may be a few of you that will be receiving PMs from Wyatt, inviting you to be part of Team Boy-B-Q for his first contest. I just wanted to throw this out there for those that will get the PMs.

I will pay entry and meat costs. If you plan to attend, and cook a meat that places, you keep the prize money and forfeit the trophy/ribbon to Wyatt. GCs and RGCs will be divided among the team EQUALLY.

Wyatt wants his first comp to be a Dream Team of sorts among those he feels he wants to share the experience with.

If invited, do not feel obligated to show, it is just a sign of appreciation from the lad.

We plan this contest to be The North Platte Honky Tonk BBq contest in 2009. It was held in May for the last 2 tears, and I will be contacting the organizer for details on the 2009 Contest.

This will be Wyatts first go round as PitMaster, so the event is sure to be a celebration, no matter the outcome. If Wyatt sends you the PM, we would greatly appreciate your attendance.

Thanks Brothers!!:eusa_clap

Upon Edit: An RV will be on site for the team as well as the needs for the team. My Employer, Paulsen Inc., will be his sponsor.

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, wished I lived closer to you folks.

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, wished I lived closer to you folks.
Your name was tossed around in the conversation, but don't hold your breath. Hell, at this point, I don't even know if I'm getting a PM.:roll:

We plan this contest to be The North Platte Honky Tonk BBq contest in 2009. It was held in May for the last 2 tears, and I will be contacting the organizer for details on the 2009 Contest.

This will be Wyatts first go round as PitMaster, so the event is sure to be a celebration, no matter the outcome. If Wyatt sends you the PM, we would greatly appreciate your attendance.

Thanks Brothers!!:eusa_clap

My wife and I were just talking about this comp. We are planning to be there next year. look forward to meeting you all.

Michael

Your name was tossed around in the conversation, but don't hold your breath. Hell, at this point, I don't even know if I'm getting a PM.:roll:
I'm sure that he'll need a dish washer....:lol:

Back