I love this place... and people.. shout out to toast... norm and Oifmarine

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
This place is full of incredible people I mean seriously..... Igor some things from fellow brethern

Toast sent me this package... can't wait till my last night at therefinery is over I'll be using some of this in a couple days

Norm sent me this awesome cutting board.... just love it....

And Chris Oifmarine saw my post about the hamsi want to cure and he sent me all the ingredients and instructions.... thx brother!!!!!... Chris also sent some of his homemade pasta seasoning..... yea!!!! Chris just called me and walked me through the wet curing method for the 28 pound ham I have.... he had all the stuff pre- measured for me in bags... gonna start the cure tomorrow.....:)

Seriously there is not a better group of people on a forum.... this place is well maintained the moderators do a bang up job.... I have made friends for life that I would otherwise never met......... brethern site rocks!!!!!!!

Good things happen to good people Paul, you're one of the best. :thumb:

Way to go Mike, Norm and Chris!

Thx Jen.... hope all is getting better still shooting up those prayers for y'all... we miss your cooks.....

Thanks Paul, folks like you and others here make it what it is. :)

Thx Norm... you my friend are a great guy... as are many....

From what little I know, couldn't happen to a better man. By the way, having worked in refineries for 25 years; it ought to be time and a half at least for today.

You deserve it Paul for all you do, I'm blessed to have found and been accepted by the Brethren.

From what little I know, couldn't happen to a better man. By the way, having worked in refineries for 25 years; it ought to be time and a half at least for today.

Thx brother.... well I work a 4 on 4 off shift.... we work 12 hr shifts... 48 hrs per week.... 16 hrs overtime in 4 days.... it's good.... I'm a console operator in the crude unit but go in the filed as unit leader also.... we are fixing to start a 45/60 day shutdown... re-vamping a lot of my unit mainly the vacuuum tower and atmospheric tower and some hydrotreater upgrades..... you understand I'm sure...

Back