Contest Results "BBQ on the Bypass" Langley, British Columbia PNWBA

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
5th Annual BBQ on the Bypass-Home of the 2010 BC BBQ Championship Langley, BC Canada. Presented by Well Seasoned and PNWBA sanctioned.
Sept. 19, 2010 26 Teams

Results:

Slap yo Daddy - Grand Champion

House of Q - Reserve Grand Champion

Sugar's BBQ - Reserve

Congratulations to Brian Misko and House of Q - winners of the 3rd Annual David Veljacic Memorial BC Cup! $1000 Grand prize and holder of the trophy for the highest total points from the 4 PNWBA Sanctioned British Columbia BBQ Events!

Another fantastic event with fun side categories, live music and great community involvement presented by fellow cooks Angie & Dennis Quaale!

Full Results at www.pnwba.com

The PNWBA "BBQ On The Bypass" in Langley, BC, Canada was a great event but it sure did rain a lot!

Langley%20(399).JPG

And the winners are...

Reserve Grand went to House of Q!

Langley%20(991).JPG

Grand Champion went to Slap Yo' Daddy!

Langley%20(1002).JPG

Brian forgot to mention that Southpaw BBQ won 1st Place Brisket!

Langley%20(913).JPG

NorthwestBBQ hanging with Harry and Benny:

Langley%20(208).JPG

The rest of my pics coming...eventually...

Last edited:
Nice work Southies!!

Michael, I do believe those boys are givin' you double-thumbs!! Lookin' forward to the rest of your pics!

PNWBA Langley, BC, Canada pics

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Here are my pics of this awesome event:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/PNWBA Langley 2010[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I highly recommend using the slide show link:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/play.aspx/PNWBA Langley 2010/Langley ^51^6.jpg?ref=2[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If it asks you to install silverlight, just do it.
icon_smile_big.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]You can view the slideshow by pushing play or skip through the pics very quickly at full size resolution.
icon_smile_cool.gif
[/FONT]

Back