The Load Out- Progress??

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
As de clutter of possessions continues, I came across this old friend. It was quite the cool thing to do when I joined. A Smokey Joe Tamale Pot Smoker. Friend texted earlier lamenting mold in every one of his cookers from weeks of rain. I knew where this was. Tucked away in the recesses of The Shed covered double in Hefty Black. Everything there. Fired up a chimney and dropped some mesquite chunks. Like seeing a long lost friend. Wonder if everyone still has theirs? There were some pretty elaborate cookers made.

Last edited:
Never made one because I had WSM at the time but thought real hard about it just for the fun of it.

Smoke on brother. :thumb:

I have an 18 made from a stainless steel stock pot with a rotisserie. Been meaning to try pichana with it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Never made one because I had WSM at the time but thought real hard about it just for the fun of it.

Smoke on brother. :thumb:

I did they are great, I use mine for chicken bits a lot. No coal basket and three cooking grates just like my 18 WSM. I just stored mine again as I am smoking more on my kettle lately.
For shorter cooks or small items they are pretty solid little cookers specially if you want to be mobile.

I was just thinking about what happened to all the minnis and jimmis out there myself.

times have changed maybe they fell out of favor because they dont run on pellets

I gave my mini to a new brethren. My Jimmy is still my most used cooker. It has a rotisserie but haven't used the rotisserie in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Still have mine and used it about a month ago for some ribs at work. Another coworker has one as well. We did 6 racks and had a happy office. Awesome little portable smoker that turns out the real deal.

I haven't seen anyone cook on one of those in a long time. :grin:
Briskets are on sale at United, $1.97lb.

Back