Frog mats or similar?

armyguygrillin

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can still get custom sized Frogmats? There used to be a guy in Manteca,Ca that used to do it but I don't have his contact info anymore, or even know if he does since it's been like 7-8 years ago. Looking for some custom sized mats for my PK100 electric smoker that I'll be using to make jerky on.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I actually saw those when I was searching. All the mats on finding are not the size that I need. My racks are 17 and 1/4 inch by 16 and 1/4 in.

Yeah I actually saw those when I was searching. All the mats on finding are not the size that I need. My racks are 17 and 1/4 inch by 16 and 1/4 in.

That amazon link has a sheet of 19 x 36 for 26.99

My math says cut a 1.75 inch strip off the 19 inch side. Now it’s 17 and 1/4 by 36. Now cut 3.5 inches off the 36 inch side and it’s 32.5. Cut that in half and you have 2 sheets that are the size you need.

Or get the 19X48 and cut down to 17 1/4 X 16 and get 3 pieces. Can't believe missing a 1/4 inch on each is really going to make a big difference and it's only 3 more dollars for an extra mat.

Haha thanks for the math equations and information. I ended up buying two of the 48 inch long sheets from Amazon so I can make 6 mats. I only need five but this way it'll give me an extra. Any idea on the best way to cut these things down straight?

Back