Yes Dear BBQ Sauce Atlanta BBQ Store Offers Free Shipping

I so wish 'Yes, Dear' was available on Amazon Prime for when other shipping isn't free or when I have random Amazon $$$ to spend.

As promised...some Yes Dear, BBQ ribs...

My mother in law bought some pre-seasoned St. Louis spares from Costco. She wanted to bake them...or even boil them (or Insta-pot). With the Weber Performer...decided to do a snake burn in the rain. One rack was plain...one got the Yes Dear sauce.

The sauce was a hit. To me...it’s really good. Tastes like BH x Swamp Boys. I think it needs an extra element to it (vinegar or vinegar sauce). I love the sheen of Yes Dear. My father in law...went back a few hours later and grabbed another rib. The sauce is legit. Believe the hype.

Last edited:
Yup great stuff. I competed with it this weekend. Frank and Chad are awesome dudes!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
Where do you enter the "MAY2019" for the free shipping?

I just tried using the code under the discount code option and the website didn't recognize it. Do I enter this code in elsewhere when checking out?

Thanks for the help.

Where do you enter the "MAY2019" for the free shipping?

I just tried using the code under the discount code option and the website didn't recognize it. Do I enter this code in elsewhere when checking out?

Thanks for the help.

Same for me. I repeatedly entered it at every stage of the checkout process, pre-address, pre-shipping, final page with credit card etc and it rejected them all.

Code doesn't work for me anymore either but I still pulled the trigger on a purchase.

Code didn't work, just an FYI, if that's a deal breaker for some. I didn't mind...

I think the code ended @ midnight on 5/26, which technically would be 5/27 when the sale ended.

I so wish 'Yes, Dear' was available on Amazon Prime for when other shipping isn't free or when I have random Amazon $$$ to spend.

I wish it was too :biggrin1:

Thanks all for the support! I saw Brian from Atlanta BBQ Store this weekend at a contest and he was amazed at the orders coming through from ya'll.

I think the code ended @ midnight on 5/26, which technically would be 5/27 when the sale ended.

I think you are right, they said Friday through Monday, so I waited to place my order on Monday afternoon figuring I had time. NOT!

CPW - I would wager that you will see a spike in Yes Dear Sales over the Memorial Day Weekend :-D.

Back