Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Tree Top Skewered Apple Sept 10 & 11

Going to try

I am going to try and make it. Waiting to see if I can find a grill before I sign up. Hopefully this week I will find out.

Troy

Help a Brethren Brother OUT!!

Ok. I just signed up for this event.

I still need a grill or two (pellet type). Anyone out there have a spare grill to borrow or rent? Still trying to go thru Green Mountain Grill to get two of them, but need to make sure I have a grill before I purchase the airline ticket.

This will be my first competition out of Alaska, so I am very excited to make this event happen.

Troy
alaskabbqsupply@gmail.com

Ok. I just signed up for this event.

I still need a grill or two (pellet type). Anyone out there have a spare grill to borrow or rent? Still trying to go thru Green Mountain Grill to get two of them, but need to make sure I have a grill before I purchase the airline ticket.

This will be my first competition out of Alaska, so I am very excited to make this event happen.

Troy
alaskabbqsupply@gmail.com

Troy...I have an extra table you can use plus we can share my handwash/diswashing station. I do not have any pellet grills but I do have an 18 inch kettle grill you can borrow (Smokey Joe Platinum) if you need it for chicken. Hope to see ya there!

Damn Straight BBQ will also be cookin - looking forward to it!

I know a few teams who are planning to beat Off Constantly.... :laugh:

Back