RTIC Coolers Clearance Sale

Gee thanks Pat................:mad::mad:
xxPMCHKl.png

Damn they are quick, ordered some tumblers and coffee cups at 10:15pm and they are already shipped out?

Ya holy crap, they don't mess around! 3 Minutes? Not that an automated label printing system takes long and I doubt it is all boxed in 3mins, but still that is crazy fast even just to get the notice of ship tracking info. :clap2:

6UOpWsXh.png

........something about speed and "that's what she said" type joke might apply here. :becky:

Got me! Had to have that pink laptop backpack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think you'll like it. I got one for Christmas, and ordered more for work. It can handle my relic 17.3" laptop, and clothes for a short business trip. It's the perfect size for an IT go bag. Well made, and the price is insane. It's perfect for anybody that has to support remote sites, or travel.

Ya holy crap, they don't mess around! 3 Minutes? Not that an automated label printing system takes long and I doubt it is all boxed in 3mins, but still that is crazy fast even just to get the notice of ship tracking info. :clap2:

6UOpWsXh.png

........something about speed and "that's what she said" type joke might apply here. :becky:

Enjoy the happy ending.

Ready to pull the trigger on a canopy. Never owned one so quick question. Does color make a difference in summer? I would think a dark color would draw more heat than white or is it negligible? Any more shade with dark color? Thanks.

Ready to pull the trigger on a canopy. Never owned one so quick question. Does color make a difference in summer? I would think a dark color would draw more heat than white or is it negligible? Any more shade with dark color? Thanks.

Color does make a bit of a difference. White would probably be a bit cooler but will show dirt and wear & tear far more.

Color does make a bit of a difference. White would probably be a bit cooler but will show dirt and wear & tear far more.
Been wanting one for tailgating. I was leaning towards white and blue but that's a team color I very much dislike. Just bought the red. Thanks.

Last edited:
I think you'll like it. I got one for Christmas, and ordered more for work. It can handle my relic 17.3" laptop, and clothes for a short business trip. It's the perfect size for an IT go bag. Well made, and the price is insane. It's perfect for anybody that has to support remote sites, or travel.
Got it for my daughter. She hauls so much crap all over campus. I have 2 17" and a 14" that is my daily driver. I hate carrying the big ones.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don't know about temp but different colors set up quicker! Like the thermopens!

Thanks! I got the canopy and the 65 cooler! Between this deal and the HD Weber charcoal clearance, I’m “saving” lots of money today (at least that’s how I’ll explain it to the Boss).

Thanks! I got the canopy and the 65 cooler! Between this deal and the HD Weber charcoal clearance, I’m “saving” lots of money today (at least that’s how I’ll explain it to the Boss).

That's the way to play it.

Tell her with all the money you saved, she can at least buy one shoe or maybe the small wallet that goes with that handbag!:laugh:

You will love those jugs man. Got the wifey one in Carolina Blue for her birthday in November and she uses it everyday for her lemon water at work. She loves it!

Looking forward to getting them. I have some 40-something ounce full sealing containers similar but adding a half gallon and gallon for that price was a no brainer.

Back