THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
What I need is a good probe thermometer. I've gone through a few (3) Taylor probe thermometers. I find the temp becomes inaccurate. Might creep out of range by 5 degrees or more as per comparing to my Thermapen

What I need is a good probe thermometer. I've gone through a few (3) Taylor probe thermometers. I find the temp becomes inaccurate. Might creep out of range by 5 degrees or more as per comparing to my Thermapen

I still use a Taylor sometimes, but use Maverick's most of the time. The current favorite is the ET-732, I recommend it. All this said with the assumption that you mean remote probe set-up.

I just bought it, too. Should arrive this week. I'm doing a pizza and I can see the temperature is a critical thing.

Thanks for that!

Awesome, I think you are gonna like it. I used mine over the weekend when making pizza :thumb:

Back