Pulled Pork Pr0n!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here is the butt I cooked tonight. While I overcooked the ribs due to a nap, the pork came out pretty good. What do you you think?

picture.php

picture.php

I think.... I think... I think I need to go find some cool pictures with balloon messages to post when folx post their pron :)

Looks good!
I did a small one this afternoon. Foiled at 165* and put back on to 195*.
Started raining so I took it off and put in cooler for 2 hours then pulled. Shoulda left it on the heat to 205 or so. Still very good with the Carolina Red sauce.

Nice lookin' pulled port. This years cook got really small for us with meat prices the way they are. Only a small brisket, 3 racks of spares and some cheap pork steaks. No pulled pork as butts were way too high at Sams yesterday and it is still over 100 here. Can't find my cam for pron.

Nice lookin' pulled port. This years cook got really small for us with meat prices the way they are. Only a small brisket, 3 racks of spares and some cheap pork steaks. No pulled pork as butts were way too high at Sams yesterday and it is still over 100 here. Can't find my cam for pron.

Sorry to hear that, bro. But, I hear you guys can get brisket really cheap. Around here, brisket $2.49 for select and much higher for choice and prime. Pork butts are running around $1.29 per pound.

Grocery prices in general are getting out of control. Sam's here usually has butts at about 1.79, which I really don't this is too awfully bad......what's killin me is cheese. I have to make sure I buy plenty of block cheese at Sam's because regular grocer prices are CRAZY! I have 6 freezin butts that I paid 88 cents a pound for during a Memorial Day grocery store promo. Now I wish I had bought more. Way more.

Last edited:
Geeze...I forgot to praise the pork!....nice lookin smoke job there Boshizzle! That bone looks like it's ready to jump out all by itself...:clap:

Bo bo bo my man you nailed it! Looks scrumptious! Well done my friend! Did you happen to get the butt from Wegman's? Did ya cook it on the jambo?

Looks good Bo,I will be doing the same today. After 68 days of over 100 temp in the DFW area, its time to do my first real cook since June.

Bo bo bo my man you nailed it! Looks scrumptious! Well done my friend! Did you happen to get the butt from Wegman's? Did ya cook it on the jambo?

Yep, butt from Wegmans. I cooked it in my Bubba Keg using regular K and some hickory chunks.

Back