Grill lifter

Brian in So Cal

Babbling Farker
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am looking to build a custom size Santa Maria style grill. I need info on how to make a grill lifter. The kind with the overhead bar and it uses a crank. I made one years ago but with time and old age I forgot how I did it.

Or possibly where I could get a Santa Maria style grill. I need one to add to my trailer for a job I am doing.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
"You must have never seen my signature"

So that is what custom rig by Santa maria outfitters means:-D

Can you buy directly from them? I see a distributors button. No pricing either on there site.

Thanks,

Hope to catch up with you one of these days

Last edited:
You can buy directly from them or go to Costco in Goleta or Oxanrd they had them the last time I checked. Just call Dave and tell him i sent you or better yet I will take you to their shop in Santa Maria. Call me, phone # is on my website. Road Trip or come look at mine and you will get the idea, chit your handy!:biggrin:

Thanks Big Brother Smoke.

Country Can you send me a picture of your baffle on your vertical smoker?

Uhhh...did someone leave me a vertical smoker in my yard and not tell me?? Last I checked I didn't own a vertical smoker, just the double-barrel you saw and a New Braunfels off-set (horizontal).
And no, a leak is not a reason for a road trip. It's a by-product of a road trip! Rookie!

Uhhh...did someone leave me a vertical smoker in my yard and not tell me?? Last I checked I didn't own a vertical smoker, just the double-barrel you saw and a New Braunfels off-set (horizontal).
And no, a leak is not a reason for a road trip. It's a by-product of a road trip! Rookie!

OOPs I meant Horizontal. You had mentioned at the backyard bash that you had installed a baffle in yours when you saw mine. Can you post or send pic of it?

Brian I have pics of a Santa Maria grill a guy made using 1/2 of a 55 gallon drum. Will see if i can locate it when I get to work tomorrow evening.

Back