Awesome Brisket

UNTSIG

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Okay, this is my first pron so please be gentle. This was done about a month ago in an offset smoker. I've cooked up many a brisket, but this one was definately the best so far. Can't wait to read your comments.

Thanks!

Brisket - sliced.JPG

Looks mighty tasty from here! Nice job!:-D

Perfect smoke ring, excellent job!

Thick bark, great ring...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, looks good!

Nice Smoke Ring, Bark looks pretty good,, Only thing I see wrong there, is the store bought cooked Yardbird in a bag !!!

Looks Great!

carefull what you have in the pics around here lol!

It looks TERRIBLE.................I think you should send the leftovers to me for proper disposal!!!:wink: That is one fine looking hunk of beef. Awesome bark and one killer smoke ring. I'd hit that!! Nice job.

Yup...looks like a pretty darn good brisky to me.

Nice Smoke Ring, Bark looks pretty good,, Only thing I see wrong there, is the store bought cooked Yardbird in a bag !!!

That was brought over by a neighbor for his kiddos... They were not big Q fans if you can believe such a thing!

Very nice looking brisket. What wood/seasonings did you use?

Very nice looking brisket. What wood/seasonings did you use?

I used Mesquite wood and Famous Dave's BBQ Rub. I have not started making my own rubs yet, but I want to start doing that soon.

I used Mesquite wood and Famous Dave's BBQ Rub. I have not started making my own rubs yet, but I want to start doing that soon.

I love mesquite Q! The only problem with making your own rub is that you never know how much MSG to add! Just kidding....:mrgreen:

Patiently awaiting your next pron post!

Back