You're All Invited to The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on 3-16-2019

That is his HaPpY Face!! :mrgreen:

My cat Tinker smiles even less than me, and he is the only one I know of who can make that claim. I smile occasionally but not for pictures. Tinker never smiles. I think there was a picture from either the Belton bash last year or Ray Roberts a year ago where someone snuck up on me with a smile on my face, but you'll need to search for that one. I do not recall which one it was.

Bash Leftovers - Meatloaf Sammich

6c9f031a1074a2c79d2c44f9564d046e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was one great Texas BBQ Brethren Bash!!
Shelly and I thank each of you for coming to the Bash.
Your hard work is very much appreciated by all that attended the Bash.
The Q and all the sides were on point! The best yet.
All of the food was amazing!!
This one will be hard to top.
Those that were not able to attend, you missed a great day of Q, friends and fellowship.
Now it is on Paul to get things going for the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash at Belton Lake.
Thanks,
Hotch and Shelly :mrgreen:

Well that was one great Texas BBQ Brethren Bash!!

Shelly and I thank each of you for coming to the Bash.

Your hard work is very much appreciated by all that attended the Bash.

The Q and all the sides were on point! The best yet.

All of the food was amazing!!

This one will be hard to top.

Those that were not able to attend, you missed a great day of Q, friends and fellowship.

Now it is on Paul to get things going for the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash at Belton Lake.

Thanks,

Hotch and Shelly :mrgreen:
Y'alls turn...
https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270239

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had a great time. Note to self for next time: wear sunscreen and a hat. I got sunburnt on my face and head. :(

I had a hat and still got a bit of a sunburn.
But what a way to start your summer tan!! :mrgreen:

I got a bit burned last year, despite someone loaning me an umbrella, but the Bash was so great, it made the sunburn with it. Y'all are a great bunch of people. Thanks for letting me hang out with you, if only once or twice a year - but that really all anyone wants to be near me

Back