thinking about a southern swing in March

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
If things work out over the next few weeks I'm thinking about doing a 3 contest southern swing this winter. Now I'd need to find a runner at all 3 contests but I think maybe I can swing that.

Start with Little Rock on the 13th then Columbus MS on the 20th and either Hammond LA or Auburn AL on the 27th. Anyobdy cooked these and have comments on them. I'll need a 40x20 spot so space is a concern but I can sure get there early.

And then I'll need to figure out what I can do between the contests. Anywhere I stop needs to have a Marriott hotel of some type so I can stay on points.

OOPS operator error. Had 2009 there.

Looks like Mobile on 3/13, little Rock on the 20th and Hammond on the 27th.

Don't see prize money listed for 2010 contests yet. Did they stop publishing prize money? Last year Mobile was 15K so looks good. Total of 77K for the 3 contests so maybe I can get gas money anyway.

Don't see prize money listed for 2010 contests yet. Did they stop publishing prize money? Last year Mobile was 15K so looks good. Total of 77K for the 3 contests so maybe I can get gas money anyway.

Little Rock is 100k

If you could add a weekend before and after, there's Milton, FL (Pennsacola) the weekend and Slidell, LA too. Be sure and get your application in early for Hammond, it fills up fast!

Little Rock is 100k

Missed that and thought it was 50. Now it looks even better.

If you could add a weekend before and after, there's Milton, FL (Pennsacola) the weekend and Slidell, LA too. Be sure and get your application in early for Hammond, it fills up fast!
Maybe Slidell but I'd need at least 17' wide to get the ramp door down. I might just drop them an email to see.

I wondered if that is what was happening...just didn't want you to get all your plans made around the wrong weekend. We are are planning on 2 of those 3 as well, look forward to meeting you.

If things work out over the next few weeks I'm thinking about doing a 3 contest southern swing this winter. Now I'd need to find a runner at all 3 contests but I think maybe I can swing that.

Start with Little Rock on the 13th then Columbus MS on the 20th and either Hammond LA or Auburn AL on the 27th. Anyobdy cooked these and have comments on them. I'll need a 40x20 spot so space is a concern but I can sure get there early.

And then I'll need to figure out what I can do between the contests. Anywhere I stop needs to have a Marriott hotel of some type so I can stay on points.

Ford if you need a runner for Smoke on the water in Little Rock, I don't think I am going to be cooking that weekend. I live about 20 minutes from the contest site and could be your runner if needed.

chris

Back