Al's stuffed pork tenderloin...

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Here are the goodies for a spinach/sun dried tomato stuffed tenderloin
edit_preview.php

Just about passed out when I saw the price of this farkin goat cheese but figured what the hey... :tsk:
edit_preview.php

Left over sun dried tomatos
edit_preview.php

Veggie cream cheese
edit_preview.php

Whole tenderloins
edit_preview.php

Butterflied tenderloins
edit_preview.php

Sauteed spinach, garlic and sun dried tomatos
edit_preview.php

All the veggies into the pool of goat cheese, cream cheese, sour cream along with a little Italian bread crumbs and Parm cheese
edit_preview.php

Mixture spread on the tenderloins
edit_preview.php

Rolled, tied, toothpicked and seasoned with salt, pepper and a little Yardbird
edit_preview.php

#1 on the Traeger a few minutes in... I had it up to over 400 F...
edit_preview.php

#2 at the same stage. They only took about half an hour to get up to 160ish. I seared the smaller one on the gasser for a bit which I didn't get a pic of...
edit_preview.php

I let them rest in foil for about 15 minutes before slicing one of them up
edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

Plated with a little sun dried tomato cream sauce made up on the side
edit_preview.php

Juicy/creamy goodness
picture.php

Thanks for looking... :becky:

There is no way you could have possibly eaten that without an extreme sense of self satisfaction... go on say it.....

Cheers!

Bill

I think that is the wonderful smell I noticed here at our place in Liberty Lake. Looks dandy!

That really does look great. I've never stuffed a pork tenderloin nor given much thought to it, but that looks like something I need in my life. :hungry: Nice work - thanks for putting that up! :clap2:

There is no way you could have possibly eaten that without an extreme sense of self satisfaction... go on say it.....

Cheers!

Bill

Ok Bill... It was very satisfying... :bow:

I think that is the wonderful smell I noticed here at our place in Liberty Lake. Looks dandy!

Funny you should mention that... Now that I know where you live, it explains the wonderful Q aroma I smell when I'm out there golfing... :becky:

That gives me an idea... Next time I'll try it with Spider Pig... :heh:

That really does look great. I've never stuffed a pork tenderloin nor given much thought to it, but that looks like something I need in my life. :hungry: Nice work - thanks for putting that up! :clap2:

This was my first time through... Probably tweak it a couple different ways next time but that's the fun of it all. :-D

That looks mouthwatering good, and beautiful presentation! Makes me want to hurry and stuff a pork loin....great job!

Those look great. I am working on building a UDS and when I get it done I am going to try your recipe

Back