Kamodo BIGJOE - Weber one touch gold

forrest2906

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Okay, i am waiting for a Kamado BIG JOE to come in, but I am jonesing to do something in the 8 week wait. Since Cabelas sells the Weber one touch gold for like $150 and i have about $900 in cabelas bucks, do you think the Weber one touch old would be a good choice to keep me from jonesing for the next couple of weeks, or should i just wait??? i know...the thought of doing bbq on the webber in the meantime, and eventually adding another device to the family is completely perplexing.
and yes, money is not a factor in the decision....just bored since the wife is out of town....

Thanks, hopefully none of you have gone through this same dilemma..... : )

The Weber could be a nice complement to the Big Joe. It'd come in handy for smaller cooks when firing up the Joe is overkill.

I now consider a OTG (or the slightly less convenient OTS) as a household necessity.

Get the weber for sure. Hell, $900 in cabellas bucks, get me one too! :) I have an XL egg and will be picking up a weber kettle soon, just to fire off some burgers and the like. You can never have too many toys!

Get the Weber, just don't be bummed when you realize you should have bought 3 or 4 Webers instead.

Back