Friday Starts Pron

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
:mrgreen: New to the forum. Love Friday night cause pics and chit is coming over the weekend. I look forward to this all week. Make me proud!!!! POST PICS OF THE WEEKEND Q !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt take any pics but i just made some oscar meyer cheese dogs, they were awesome

Sorry, my smoker is down this weekend for some cleaning and regasketing. But here are some strip steaks I'll be tossing on the grill.
Picture001-1.jpg

Make me proud!!!! POST PICS OF THE WEEKEND Q !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to oblige :-D

First, chickie wings dusted with John Henry Wild Cherry Chipotle and cooked at 220 for 2 hours then glazed with Blues Hog thinned with some black cherry juice. I made 18 wings but the neighbors stopped by and these were all that were left by the time I grabbed the camera.

IMGP0510.jpg

Next was a Bob Evans regular fatty... I ran out of time and didn't try the bratwurst fatty that I wanted to. Maybe next time.

IMGP0513.jpg

Then for dinner it was baby backs rubbed with the Wild Cherry Chipotle rub and glazed with Blues Hog thinned with black cherry juice. Since it was a small cook I just use my WSM.

IMGP0515.jpg

IMGP0519.jpg

spare ribs!

i did these last night for 5:30 :biggrin:

ribs-004.jpg

ribs-017.jpg

ribs-019.jpg

The pictures indicate those were some really great ribs, without a doubt!

RonL: Some mighty tasty looking Q you did there; just had to be delicious.

Fatties and Pork Butt mmmmm

Attachments

• 100_0038.jpg
    100_0038.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 73
All that grub looks awesome. I like the pineapple slices on the spares, nice touch.

All that grub looks awesome. I like the pineapple slices on the spares, nice touch.

thanks, mon!
aargh.gif

those spares had slatherings of apple juice/pineapple juice/honey and no sauce.
cherry, apple, and jack daniels chips for smoke.

here's some more pron from the weekend...

porterhouse1.jpg

porterhouse2-032.jpg

and a rerun
bbqfruit2.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Good grief that looks fantastic. I think I can almost smell those steaks.

Rick, that's just plain torture! Ain't there no moderators on this site to control this type of drool-producin' behavior! :lol:

Tony

Back