Weekend Smoke 5/13-5/15

jgh1204

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Small 11.5# brisket
2 butts
2 slabs pork ribs

Weather permitting, a brisket sat. Been almost 3months since I had good beef, I'm beginning to see pink cows!!!

Gonna do prime rib. Gotta read up on Phil's recipe and make sure I have everything.

small briskett
2 butts
6 racks bb
chicken
sausage
and a lot of beer

Tomorrow..... 16 butts, 18 slabs of ribs, and a fatty or two.

Have plenty of work to today around Mom's house this weekend, so since I can't run over to Houston to see Phil....

1 7 lb. butt, 8 lbs beef ribs, 1 8 lb. pork loin (1/2 with Grub Rub, 1/2 stuffed), 1 12 lb. brisket taking on a little smoke to make some Carne Guisada, about 9 lbs of sausage.

Now if it will just stop raining......

Doin' an 8 lbs butt and a few fatties. I'm gonna try the 321 method on the fatties this time.

Just finished scarfing down a couple of 3-2-1 maple fatties. First time I had ever done them that way. Easily the best fatties I've ever had! The boys agree.

Butt's getting close to foiling time.

Enjoy your Q!!!

just coolered the ribs turned the thighs sprayed the brisket and butts with apple juice
finished my 6th beer

RBSNWNGS said:
just coolered the ribs turned the thighs sprayed the brisket and butts with apple juice
finished my 6th beer

Sounding good brother!!

BTW........at 3 beers, I'd be looking for a place to lay down......

I'm still mad at Bill for mentioning baby backs in another thread this morning. Had to run out and grab a couple of racks....No beer, setting tile in a shower and the two don't mix for me!

just wrapped brisket and butts
my brother and i ate a rack of ribs
finished my 11th beer
wife getting mad

Brisket flat and corn beef flat for pastrami. Please read the "placement " post and give me your opinnion.

I god a code in my node... My head hurts and my chest is congested... No cooking for me!

Aaarrrggghhh!

Post lots of pictures so I can eat vicariously!

Jorge said:
I'm still mad at Bill for mentioning baby backs in another thread this morning. !

If you would send a farking addy, I'd send you the Blues Hog rub and sauce to complete the picture

Pork chops on the grill tomorrow, already in the fridge and dusted with 3 Guys Smokin pork powder courtesy of Cookswithfire

Burritos tonight from the local place. You can feed a family of 4 for about $14.

Good sheet

Babybacks and chicken boobs will be ready in two hours and a brisket on for tomorrow.This will be my first brisket in the "dera,the others were done in the WSM.One of my Wholesale Houses is haveing a seminar in June and asked me to smoke Ribs and Brisket for them.So i'm going to be practiceing with my Dually.Probably should do the brisket the day before and the ribs on site.Any suggestions?

Due to some crap at work, I got a late start. The butts & brisket went on at 2:30PM, going to be a long night. I will do the ribs tomorrow.

Back