ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Holy Smokes! It's been a really fun weekend, and it's not quite over.

Saturday, I opened the fridge for lunch and just went nuts:
- First came Earl Campbell Cheddar Hot Links on the grill (as I cooked up some beef sausages for the girls)
- Then, I found really good flour tortillas from La Espiga de Oro
- Ooooh... and leftover refried beans and green chile queso from Leal's Mexican from earlier in the week...

pSmbPJNl.jpg

- Hey, what about this Green Chile Dip instead of sour cream?

sz8FjbMl.jpg

IT. WAS. RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Mind you, I had to eat it quickly before my arteries slammed shut... but... Yeah, I'd hit this again about 0130 after a night of imbibing.

Meanwhile -

Good friend dropped by with a special delivery of my new uniform items as a "Mr." in a couple of weeks as I give up one full-body uniform for a lighter version. :shock:

IqywTWQl.jpg

BREAK BREAK

Saturday afternoon, I watched Netflix Ugly Delicious Season 2 "Don't Call It Curry" w/ Dave Chang. I NEEEEEEED INDIAN FLAVORS!

Sunday/Today, I got a little nutty, and it's still ongoing... - Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza.

Chicken Tikka Thighs on the kettle + Vortex

0dZmKQTl.jpg

Sauce Time! - Onion, Garlic, Ginger in some Gee:

JYiGsvOl.jpg

Add in some Mr. Patak's Hot Curry Paste:

W7YyVMol.jpg

I need some 'maters to help build the sauce... as this is going on pizza :shock:

zbPzwbPl.jpg

More to follow - sauce is ticking along. CINCHOUSE is up from a nap. Almost time to cut up the chicken and fire up the UUNI.

- First came Earl Campbell Cheddar Hot Links on the grill (as I cooked up some beef sausages for the girls)
- Ooooh... and leftover refried beans and green chile queso from Leal's Mexican from earlier in the week...

pSmbPJNl.jpg

sz8FjbMl.jpg

IT. WAS. RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Mind you, I had to eat it quickly before my arteries slammed shut... but... Yeah, I'd hit this again about 0130 after a night of imbibing.

Meanwhile -

Good friend dropped by with a special delivery of my new uniform items as a "Mr." in a couple of weeks as I give up one full-body uniform for a lighter version. :shock:

IqywTWQl.jpg

BREAK BREAK

Saturday afternoon, I watched Netflix Ugly Delicious Season 2 "Don't Call It Curry" w/ Dave Chang. I NEEEEEEED INDIAN FLAVORS!

Sunday/Today, I got a little nutty, and it's still ongoing... - Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza.

0dZmKQTl.jpg

JYiGsvOl.jpg

W7YyVMol.jpg

I need some 'maters to help build the sauce... as this is going on pizza :shock:

zbPzwbPl.jpg

More to follow - sauce is ticking along. CINCHOUSE is up from a nap. Almost time to cut up the chicken and fire up the UUNI.
Will you be teaching at CAE?

pSmbPJNl.jpg

sz8FjbMl.jpg

Meanwhile -

IqywTWQl.jpg

BREAK BREAK

0dZmKQTl.jpg

JYiGsvOl.jpg

W7YyVMol.jpg

zbPzwbPl.jpg

Will you be teaching at CAE?

You're retiring Marc?

Congrats man and thank you for your service. :clap:

Everything looks outstanding by the way. :thumb:

Those cooks were the last thing I needed to see this late (12:00 am). I took a "nap" that lasted a bit longer than I intended. Now, I will have to wait until breakfast to satisfy my cravings. Nice job on everything!!
I can't believe that your retirement is already here. No doubt you will miss the people and the work, but you have done a lot and now it's time to pass the torch off to someone else. Congrats and best of luck on your next chapter! Maybe now, there won't be any long lapses between cooks due to the call of duty:wink:

Simply killer all the way around, Marc! Loving the variety, as always. Hope you enjoy your next chapter & deep gratitude for your service! :clap2:

Can't thank you enough for your service.
Hope life just keeps gettin' better for ya!

Food looks killer!

Back