Sam's Club - Tampa, FL pictures

Gadragonfly

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
(I stuck this post in the contest results thread and I'm not sure if that was the correct spot to post so I'm reposting under a new thread)

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to visit all of the teams I wanted to visit but I did get a chance to meet Ford and his lovely wife (ok Ford, I am terrible with names, I'm hoping I'm right, please correct me if not), Carolyn.I tried to upload a photo of Ford and his wife but for some reason it won't upload. To see the photos I took during this contest please visit my Sam's Club, Tampa, FL album at Photobucket - http://photobucket.com/Gadragonfly_BBQ_Tampa As always, if you find a photo that you'd like me to remove please let me know and I'll do so. This was a fun contest. Our table had some beautiful boxes with very good bbq. We're off to a great start this year.

Julie

Great pic and you are right about Carolyn. Was nice to finally meet you.

Great pic and you are right about Carolyn. Was nice to finally meet you.

It was nice meeting both of you as well and I wish I'd had more time to sit down and chat after judging. Next time we'll do that. The rain on Friday threw me off my game plan for Friday night.
Julie

Back