Need help identifying a smoker

F

Forrest

Can anyone tell me what smoker this is? I thought it was a Brinkmann SnP but it has a metal shelf in front the online descriptions don't seem to match. For example, the cooking grate only has 1 level, but the charcoal grate beneath it has several levels of adjustment and a drip tray.

There is a cooking grate in the fire box, no warming plate, the smokestack is connected to the lid. The fresh air intake is the daisy wheel variety.

Previous owner added a couple nice thermometers on each side of the lid.

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 123
Looks sorta like a char broil silver smoker to me, with a few temp probe mods.

char-broil-silversmoker.jpg
http://www.charbroilsilver.com/char-broil-silversmoker.jpg

I believe that wally-world is currently having a sale and people are getting them brand new for aroud 80 bucks or less.

Take a look at the lid...the one in my picture you can see that the entire top of the barrel is the lid, where that Char Broil (and other Brinkmanns), the lid is hinged at the top and doesn't extend fully on the right and left sides.

Still baffled.

Take a look at the lid...the one in my picture you can see that the entire top of the barrel is the lid, where that Char Broil (and other Brinkmanns), the lid is hinged at the top and doesn't extend fully on the right and left sides.

Still baffled.

I saw some pics of other char broils (maybe older?) that appear to have a fully hinged lid and a therm in the center...

41iLXmsY0jL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Someone just posted today about that smoker being half off at wallmart (wherever it was they lived).

I have that version, the brinkmann smoke n pit. Takes a little more work to make her sing than the old version, but still a good smoker.

Looks Just like my Brinkmans from Wal-Mart. They aren't the nice SnPs, but a cheaper version. They work well with a few mods.

Back