interesting drum build

thanks, when i try posting the trans page it won't work. how did ya do that ?

What else comes from the land of the Mercedes.... not only was the wheel reinvented.. they made it more complicated... BUT with great workmanship

thanks, when i try posting the trans page it won't work. how did ya do that ?

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

paste in the website address, figure out what language is. convert it.

to post the page... copy the address you want---highlight the word you want the link to----click the icon that looks like a globe/world with glasses and paste your link

Vohten in derfukin isten all dat shcitzen on da drumken!

what the fark is that language?? ..lol

Split racks are cool.

Knife sharpener is sorta like a Merc with a walnut dash- Cool and all but not something that's a must have.

The pull latches for the lid are cool, I found them at (All Metric Small Parts) there not cheap for the ones that are SS, $4 something a piece. But if you have warped lid they work great but not on all barrels . They need a little room under the lid and the barreles with the flare right under the lid unless you shim it out some way.

Vohten in derfukin isten all dat shcitzen on da drumken!

maybe I spelled it wrong...I ran it through for Translation

What the fark is all that sh+t on the drum

Im still lost on that "triangle cut out with the 2 rollers under it? Rotisserie mod?

I gotta admit that water filler is pretty cool...over-engineered and would be seldom if ever used by me... but cool

Farkenugen:biggrin: i dont know what all the gadgets do,but looks like a real quality biuld.

Knife sharpener is sorta like a Merc with a walnut dash-
Is that what the black & white box on the intake is?

Took me a minute to figure out the bearings and wedged cutout but I agree with Beerwolf that's gotta be for a Rotisserie.

I think he'll get tired of leaning over that wide shelf to reach inside the drum, but there are some good ideas in that build. Love the LED lighting under the man-shade. I'm kinda tired of my flashlight mod...
6883698.jpg

Wow...talk about OVERKILL...still...it's pretty farkin' cool! :p He kinda lost me here though...what the hec are these bearings for?

5523_s1033802_1.jpg

That's a bitchen forum. Going in thru the main page and then the "self-'s buildings" forum (bablefish translation) there are a ton of interesting UDS builds. Those guys are pretty serious about paint finish over there. Lot of homemade, steel wagon-wheels too...

From elsewhere on the site – Volumetric airflow graph from that site. Gotta love those Germans...

3368_kennlinie_1.jpg

The usable opening for a reasonable regulation lies into the first 20°-30°.
There you must work already very finely on the lever.
Beyond that it plays nearly no more role, as far the cock is opened.

Best would also be a valve equivalent characteristic.
Stroke and flow are there nearly proportional. Somewhat more in addition, costs.

besides this site, i love the two german sites i go to. the other is don marco's site. mucho fun stuff on both. yes. the bearings are for the rotisserie.

Wow...talk about OVERKILL...still...it's pretty farkin' cool! :p He kinda lost me here though...what the hec are these bearings for?

5523_s1033802_1.jpg
Got to love the Germans, bearings to reduse the rolling resistance on the motor for better performance.................

Every rotsierrie rod I have is square, and has a sliding collar. :confused::confused::roll::roll:

Back