"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

CAB beef tenderloin, smoked at 225F on my Weber 26 until internal temp of 125F. Finish with a sear!

Lol. This is my plan as well. Bought a Prime beef tenderloin at Costco just now (and a Prime packer to freeze for next weekend).

225 to 125F on the Keg, open up all the vents and sear.

Great minds! :clap2:

Lol. This is my plan as well. Bought a Prime beef tenderloin at Costco just now (and a Prime packer to freeze for next weekend).

225 to 125F on the Keg, open up all the vents and sear.

Great minds! :clap2:

Sounds great! I am curious as to why you are freezing tbe brisket if you are cooking it next weekend?

Sounds great! I am curious as to why you are freezing tbe brisket if you are cooking it next weekend?

Same question came to me as well. It would pretty much take all week to thaw in the fridge in order to cook it by the weekend.
I'm on vacation so I will be cooking more outdoors than normal ( I hope) and will probably do a chicken dish this weekend and probably burgers on Sunday. Tonight, it's probably Mexican and cervezas!
Have a great weekend pholks, and be safe.

I have no idea.

I picked up the last Cajun Bandit rotisserie setup for the 22.5 kettle left on their shelves... but that may have to wait while we try to unpack from our household goods delivery on Thursday!

Pholks sure are eating well, especially in Utrecht, Netherlands! Good Lawd!

Kind regards and thin blue.

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

Phriday night is usually take out night but the Minister decided that I'll do burgers on the Fiskgriddle along with grilled onions. Tomorrow I get up at birds phart and put one of 2 99c per pound butts on the drum for pulled pork sangas tomorrow night.

Aveagoodweekend!

Back