gonna get an egg tonight

OUT OF ORDER

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
probly hatch it tomorow with some ribeyes with pron for sure:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

As I am sure you know, take it easy on the temps for the first several cooks in order to protect the gasket. Once you get that part over with you will be able to sear steaks like rib eyes.

Congratulations, you will love the versatility. What size are you getting?

going with the large and no didnt know that about the gaskets but answers the question about what happened to my bosses it just ripped off when he opened it after the first cook lol

Congrats on the new egg.
Im still learning about mine, getting there for sure.
Plan on doing some pizza next week, then try and bake some bread on it.
I did several burn in cooks w/my egg.
The gasket seems to be fine now, cooked some ribeyes and wow!

Yep, get a plate setter for indirect cooking and a pizza stone. Brother Thirdeye sells a grill lifter that is excellent -- you should check that out too.

(Love my large more than my medium, but don't let the little guy know I said that.)

Great cooker. It does everything well, but just not a lot of it at any one time. I see a LG in my immediate future.

Congratulations........as you may recall....I almost bought an egg rather than fix the ovens in the kitchen....Oh by the way...you are set up with a call in south FW on Monday

Enjoy the egg

Congrats! I'm PM you my number if you have any questions.

Congratulations........as you may recall....I almost bought an egg rather than fix the ovens in the kitchen....Oh by the way...you are set up with a call in south FW on Monday

Enjoy the egg
for your house, man i cant wait to use that egg:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

Oh, and order a grate lifter from Thirdeye. You won't regret it.

Yeah, the oven is crapping out again....maybe you getting an egg is a sign.....did you find a great deal or just had to have one?

Yeah, the oven is crapping out again....maybe you getting an egg is a sign.....did you find a great deal or just had to have one?
more just have to get one:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

does anyone have a nest im still deciding if i want this or wait and build a table will it tip over easy or no:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

I ran mine for several burns at 300 degrees.
Then ramped it up to 400 degrees and did burgers a few times.
Then took it to 500 degrees to sear some ribeyes.

There is an egg forum, google will be your friend.
But there is a world of expierence here on this forum as well.
You also are a suscribing member, try the search function here on this forum.

Last edited:
Back