Cookshack Butts

sterlingsmoker

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
I fired up my 008 Cookshack yesterday and threw on a couple small butts a little over 4.5lbs. each. Wet them down with apple juice and then rubbed with Cookshack Rib Rub.When done I pulled and then put some Slabs Rub and some Big Bob Gibson's Red Sauce on , mixed all up and took over to the in laws in return for a bunch of sausage they gave us for fatties.

PictureorVideo940.jpg

PictureorVideo943.jpg

PictureorVideo941.jpg

Does the outside get hot on that thing? Just wondering with all the wafer board around it. :confused:

That looks like some great Q to me. :cool: Do the inlaws make their own sausage?

Does the outside get hot on that thing? Just wondering with all the wafer board around it. :confused:

That looks like some great Q to me. :cool: Do the inlaws make their own sausage?
No, you can touch the walls and slightly warm is as hot as it gets. Very well insulated. The in laws had a pig butchered and had it all made into sausage. Needless to say I am stocked up on fattie fixins!!:razz:

Those Cookshacks do a great job when its too windy or raining or below freezing for cooks like that.

Allows you to sleep at night also.

Your food looks great.

Back