THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kirk fortin

Knows what a fatty is.
Did some minor research on OSH and ACE sites to compare Weber products and i must say ACE is not the place. OSH has over 7 pages compared to 4 for ACE for merchandise for Weber stuff. But the biggest part was the savings on things, mostly in the 2 to 4 dollar range on the items i checked which were a couple each page. This is in my local area of San Jose CA too by the way.
modify_inline.gif

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/w...ome-minor-research/?action=reporttm;msg=31251

yea, i noticed that long ago. but there are times that osh is not that cheap either. but they do carry a good line of bbq stuff so not that bad. they have increased their weber line a lot this year.

I guess it depends on which Ace you go to. As they're franchised out. I have an ace about 5 miles away that carries all kinds of great BBQ merchandise. Pretty bad ass to have nearby.

Back