You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

since Coca Cola, which makes Pibb Zero, is also the distributor for Dr Pepper.
I thought Dr. Pepper was a 7-Up brand. That's why Coke originally created Mr. Pibb back in the '70s to compete with it.

Please remind me when we get closer (and don't even think about reimbursing me) and I am not at work. They definitely sell it at Kroger. I have bought it myself.

Pibb Locator, https://www.pibb-xtra.com/product-locator/
shows nobody in my area.Plenty locations for the Pibb Xtra :mrgreen:

Will look over here too Dan.

Challenge accepted Dan! I'll look for some...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dan you may want to bring a U-Haul, you may need it to haul it all back!

I used the locator and Pibb shows not available here but I'll have the wife check Kroger.

Same here none at Walmart or my food lion grocery store. Gonna check a few more as I can. Pibb locator was bust for me too. Might have to Smokey and the Bandit there!

You guys are great. Just to be clear, i'm looking for Pibb ZERO, not Pibb Extra.

I'll reimburse for any and all that will fit in my minivan :)
For my reimbursement i request that you pray for GSD. Heck of a job keeping Dennis in line.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well not fully. There's that GMG school me thing!!
Maybe sometime in the next week or so? :mrgreen:

The message is in my inbox still. Hoping for some time that it isn't raining, but that isn't looking like this weekend.

The message is in my inbox still. Hoping for some time that it isn't raining, but that isn't looking like this weekend.
Yep. We are cooking this Saturday. See if you have sometime one evening. Mostly need schooled on startup and shut down. Past that it's just an electric oven right? :mrgreen:

I'll happily take all that I can get, since we don't get up that way much -maybe once a year. I really appreciate the help.

Ha. I should note that I only have a minivan.

Back