Blackened Scamp and Mahi Mahi

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last night was Turf tonight it's Surf and one of my favorite meals.

Lighter 3 pieces of fish are Scamp the the other 4 are Mahi Mahi fresh out of the Gulf.

OW7dcse.jpg

Seasoned

O3gfCn3.jpg

Mahi Mahi on the Lodge CI Griddle

2wD1kkn.jpg

Fish ready to be plated.

zarzMwF.jpg

Whipped Parmesan Red Skin Potatoes topped with fresh sautéed Spinach, Garlic, Red Onion and a wonder piece of Blackened Scamp.

cgf041j.jpg

Topped with a Bearnaise Sauce and Asiago Bread on the side.

POhf8BB.jpg

Strawberry, Orange side salad.

rO09onv.jpg

Not really a fish fan but that looks outstanding.

I will hit that extremely hard, over and over and over.... Heck of cook right there brother.

Looks outstanding, Kevin! I'm not familiar with Scamp. Is this a type of grouper? Looks delicious!

Masterful!

That fish looks incredibly fresh.

Never had scamp but would like to try it.

WOW that looks gooood! MAK or kettle cooked? I guess it doesn’t really matter... it’s the cook not the cooker [emoji39]

WOW that looks gooood! MAK or kettle cooked? I guess it doesn’t really matter... it’s the cook not the cooker [emoji39]
MAK with front FZ cover removed and the grill set @450 and you're right it wouldn't have mattered. I've used the lodge CI Griddle on the Kettle and on top of a Weber WGA before, fits perfectly. :grin:

Perfect cook! We have exactly one place here that I can buy fresh mahi. Whenever they have it, I buy a couple 8 oz pieces. I blacken, and serve with rice. We always associate it with our trips to Florida. Making me hungry...

Nice looking fish! Killer plate! I might have drooled on myself a little bit over that one...:hungry::clap2:

Back