Grilled Swordfish

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
DSC_0003-6.jpg

My wife Jackie decided she wanted swordfish for dinner last night, she bought these and made a marinade for them.
DSC_0004-7.jpg

Grill is around 550*
DSC_0005-9.jpg

DSC_0010-11.jpg

On and off in 8-min.
DSC_0012-10.jpg

DSC_0015-4.jpg

Served with cauliflower with cheddar cheese sauce, and a lemon sauce for the fish. This was a wonderful idea that Jackie had and we turned it into a wonderful meal:clap2:

Recipe for the fish marinade: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Grilled-Marinated-Swordfish/Detail.aspx

Lemon sauce: Lemon juice, chicken broth, reduce to a syrup add 2T butter and stir.

Thanks for looking

Ross

Looks right fine, Ross!

I notice you're getting a nice char on your Egg's table there! ;)

i love the stuff, but pricey around these parts! Thanks for posting the pron.

Looks great! I love swordfish. The sauce sounds good.

Looks fantastic! It's been too long since I had me some swordfish. This is really calling out to me.

That looks awesome Ross swordfish has been on my to do list for a while. This makes me want to grill some even more.

OK, I'm officially hungry now. I've never had swordfish. Does it compare to anything else?

Holy Swordfish, Batman! Thank looks fantastic! Ross, can you come visit and cook for my family? I'll buy the beer! :)

Ross, I'm pretty sure that you and Jackie need to adopt me! :becky: :laugh:
Looks wonderful!!

When I saw that, it made me think of the first time I grilled fish over charcoal, way back when I was in the Navy. My two roommates and I (nuclear-trained submarine officers, no less) decided to cook a fancy dinner, so we bought swordfish. The most experienced chef among us decided that we should cook it for about 35 minutes over hot coals. :doh:

Yours looks much better!!

Dang Ross, That's mighty good lookin vittles there. I haven't had swordfih in over a Year. That Lemon sauce sounds nice, I'll have to try it... My Neighbor goes out fishing a lot here on the Gulf Coast of Fl. Last Month he caught a good sized Shark. Gave me some of the Belly Steaks, Except for the Sand paper like skin,, it was almost like swordfish, didn't grill it though....

OK, I'm officially hungry now. I've never had swordfish. Does it compare to anything else?
Its not a fishy tasting Guerry maybe similar to shark ita very good

Ross
Holy Swordfish, Batman! Thank looks fantastic! Ross, can you come visit and cook for my family? I'll buy the beer! :)
Is that the hole congregation Dan?

Ross
Nice looking chunks Rossz!
Thanks Phub

Ross
Ross, I'm pretty sure that you and Jackie need to adopt me! :becky: :laugh:
Looks wonderful!!
We would but you would not leave the ranch!:cool: Thanks

Ross

Back