Sunday, Sunday..... (PrOn)

duelin j

Knows what a fatty is.
And so another Sunday has begun. This week we are at about 40 degrees and raining.... yeah, it rains in Seattle! :roll:

Pork shoulder is 1 1/2 hrs in the smoker, chicken breasts are marinating and the ribs are rubbed.... Would load prep pics but my smart phone isn't so much today! :shocked:

Hopefully It'll wisen up so I can post some finished PrOn.....

Just another Sunday!! :becky:

Ribs at rest.....

View attachment 60312

Last edited:
Raining here in Atlanta too! A little warmer, but so what.
I've got a chicken hind quarter in a standard poultry brine. I'm also experimenting with a few wings/drumettes by marinating them in a mixture of the leftover liquids from bottles of pepperocini and sliced jalapeno peppers.
We shall see.

Raining here in Atlanta too! A little warmer, but so what.
I've got a chicken hind quarter in a standard poultry brine. I'm also experimenting with a few wings/drumettes by marinating them in a mixture of the leftover liquids from bottles of pepperocini and sliced jalapeno peppers.
We shall see.

Nice!! Good luck with your cook, sounds good! :thumb:

I'm also experimenting with a few wings/drumettes by marinating them in a mixture of the leftover liquids from bottles of pepperocini and sliced jalapeno peppers.
We shall see.

Oh man that sounds good, let me know how they turn out. Raining here too, but no smoking today, got abunch of leftover crab from a crab feed my sister ran lastnight.

Oh man that sounds good, let me know how they turn out. Raining here too, but no smoking today, got abunch of leftover crab from a crab feed my sister ran lastnight.

Might be a good reason to try some crab cakes...... Just sayin' :becky:

Ribs are on....

I'm there with you...have 3 racks of spares in foil now (3 hours in) and some rib tips on the smoker (Lang 36). I've been taking pics and will post them under a separate thread when they are done. Happy smoking!
Randy

Back