Price on used Cambro?

j20832

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on how much to pay for a used Cambro off CL? Looks like it is the 4 pan model. $50 too much?

If it is in good condition then I think $50 is a very good price for an actual Cambro brand box. You will need to make sure that the door still maintains a good seal.

Jump quick......you can replace seals and hinges to make it right if it isn't.

I got a carlisle for $15 and only had to replace a hinge. Do you know what a new one costs???? Look it up, if at the least you can use duck tape to seal the door.:heh::heh:

Just sayin...if I was in the area it would be mine.......

Paul B
SS UDS

DSCF6108.jpg

Okay, I offered 80 for two. Turns out they are 8-pan size and only two years old. At that age, how bad could the seals be? right?

Take a look at them before you buy. The seals are easy to replace, but I've seen some sorry Cambros that had warped interiors and doors that told me they were in heavy service and took a LOT of abuse.

Take a look at them before you buy. The seals are easy to replace, but I've seen some sorry Cambros that had warped interiors and doors that told me they were in heavy service and took a LOT of abuse.

Yeah, i got one carlisle in the garage like that. Chicken overload; user error mod! :roll:

I've got a pair of the 400 models (4 full hotel pans) that cost me $250 each new.

Back