Introducing The Newest member of the Family ! 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ

Unbelievable! All the Shirley "extras" are amazing. TQ, when you mentioned "rotating the doors 90 degrees", do you normally mount them on the end (90 degrees from where these are installed)? And a 3/8" thick cooking chamber, that is sweet! I need one of those!

Yes I do generally mount them on the end as most builders do
spinning the firebox 90 degrees has it own set of challenges but we manage to overcome some how. I do not love to do it this way because it does eat up more fab time. I do have one to do for the fellow brother who won the cooker in a raffle here on the brethren that we donated. It is going to be a trailer build and we will see how that goes, I am sure we will manage. Like I tell Tyler heck the Egyptians Built the prymadis surely we can do this.....

cowgirl Thx for the kind word Jen

My Shirley Fabrication 24x50 patio cooker was delivered this AM by Cliff with Lost and Found delivery service. They were on time and very reasonable IMHO.Great service there.

I had a chance to thoroughly look it over before I went to work this evening and all I can say is WOW.

As a certified welding inspector, my job is to inspect welds a new nuke construction site in SC, so I have extensive working knowledge of welding and fabrication and look at welds all night long.

The craftsmanship put into this product shines through from the welding to the fit of the doors and on and on....

My cooker will be stored indoors and will certainly be passed on generations to come.

Paul was very responsive to all of my calls and questions and made me feel as if we had been friends for years.

Smoker pron to follow :peace:…

Congratulations to you n the boy.I know you cant wait to get it burnin!! It looks awsome. I love my bg, but I'm gonna say looks like paul is on the way to give the other two rf smoker guys some trouble. Awsome job

Congrats on the new rig... that pit going to be around for years to come:thumb:

Back