Last night's dinner

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
T-bone steaks, grilled sweet potatoes, hot rolls, and salad.
Poor quality pix, I know, but dang it was tasty.

Attachments

• Sweet Potatoes grilling.jpg
    Sweet Potatoes grilling.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Steaks on the grill.jpg
    Steaks on the grill.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Ready to eat_edited.jpg
    Ready to eat_edited.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 98
Looks good to me! I'd hit that steak! Haven't had a T-bone in years...I usually cook ribeyes.

That last shot looks just like I would have seen those beautiful steaks -- with tears in my eyes. Great special effect. :biggrin:

Sounds good. I'm thinking ribeyes for lunch here.

Looks good to me! I'd hit that steak! Haven't had a T-bone in years...I usually cook ribeyes.

Ribeyes are my steak of choice, too, but these were given to me. SOMEBODY had to eat them, so I thought I'd make the sacrifice :)

Good looking stuff right there. How do you do the sweet potatoes, if you don't mind me asking?

ajmcedar;[URL="javascript:void(0)" said:
937229[/URL]]Good looking stuff right there. How do you do the sweet potatoes, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't mind a bit. I par-boiled them first (just to save time) until fork tender. I then sliced them, lightly coated with EVOO and dusted with lemon pepper and Julio's seasoning (a seasoning salt from Southwest Texas). They were really good, even though I shoulda left 'em on the burner a bit longer to crisp them up a bit more for my wife's taste...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Wow that looks tasty!! I've not tried grilled sweet potatoes, they look great!

Back