Stonewear "Beer Can Chicken" Cooker...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
My Father-in-law sent this to me from QVC...(yes...he's one of them)...but this time it may be something I actually use. Check it out...

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

Oooooo.... that's pretty cool. I like the gravy catcher.

Excellent score! When you going to get it dirty?

My wife gets first dibs...she's doing a recipe in the oven with roasted vegetables...looks like a pretty good recipe. I'll try it out on the smoker real soon! :p

My wife has a similar one that she uses in the oven. Haven't tried it in the smoker but based on the oven results I may not. On hers, the chicken sits way to down in the bowl and so the legs and thighs are more like boiled chicken.

My wife has a similar one that she uses in the oven. Haven't tried it in the smoker but based on the oven results I may not. On hers, the chicken sits way to down in the bowl and so the legs and thighs are more like boiled chicken.

I wonder if you could buy a wire Chick-n-butt rack that would fit over the one in the pan. Maybe raise the bird up. Then you could still have the drippn's for gravy. ???

JD
Might be the picture but it appears that the bird must have a large rectom to fit this device. :eek:

I have the porcelain eggcessory (sp?) one. I tried a chicken a couple of years ago and burned the hell out of it. It was like the turkey in Christmas Vacation that basically exploded when the knive hit it...hollow.

Now that I'm a Q Jedi in training, I've been working my nerve up to try chicken again. I still have nightmares about that last one, though.

Back