Weber Performer

kwas68

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Thinking about purchasing a used Weber Performer. Already have a 22.5" OTG. Worth upgrading?

How can I tell how old it is?

I just got one that was two years old in fantastic shape. I love the stability and the side table. I'm using it as a base for a Cajun Bandit bullet conversion.

Upgrade? That would mean that you intend on getting rid of the OTG, and that is.....well that's just CRAZY!

Buy a performer and keep them both.

If you like the OTG, you'll love the Performer. I waited a year to pull the trigger and when I finally did pull the trigger, my only regret was waiting a year. ;)

Fact: Charcoal is messy stuff. The Performer is easy to load, easy to light and easy to clean up. Go for it if the price is right.

I had an an OTS and when a used Performer came up on CL, I jumped on it. Still have my OTS but LOVE my Performer. I still use the OTS for camping, cooking out at the park, taking to family's homes, etc. More portable.

With the hinged cook grates, charcoal baskets, propane assist and table.....can't go wrong!

Bought a new performer last year, love it, I think of it as an investment!

I am just like the rest of the guy's,you wont regret it.All the extras make it worth it.

Yes it is worth it, I use my performer and OTG at the same time, if I need the room. You will have a nice table to put your stuff on.

Back