Hello from Fort Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DirtbagRob

Hello fellow outdoor chefs! I found the site about a week ago and joined immediately, this place is great with tons of great info. I've been cooking bbq for about 5 yrs (I'd thrown steaks and burgers on a gas grill before that, but nothing more) and everytime I think, "hey, I'm pretty good at this" something comes up that makes me realize I'm still very much a noob. All I have is a 18.5" Weber kettle. Its a little bit labor intensive, but I really enjoy smoking meat on it. I'm planning on buying or building a smoker in the next few months so I can retire the weber to burger, dog, and veggie duty. I'm looking forward to using everyones expertise and advise to take my cooking to the next level.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome from Indiana!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome aboard DirtbagRob!

Greetings and welcome from Hickory, North Carolina :)

I have become a poster child for Weber in the last couple months myself. The 18.5 is a really nice grill though. It is perfect for grilling.

Welcome, Dirtbag!

That was fun to say. I'm sure you'll find plenty of info to guide you in your new smoker. Check out a UDS for building or a WSM for buying.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell

Welcome aboard! I'm just a little North of you. Let us know if you've got questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back