Spicewine unbeatable

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Our spicewine ( named the Gen. LEE)has won it's third contest. 3/3 .It has taken the North lol. Great cooker I just wish I could take it with me to the Royal.
It was rainy and windy. I cold front came in during the night. It had atleast a 7 hour burn. It ran a little hot. but it new what it was doing.

Holy crap!!! Don't change a thing!!!!! Awesome job!

Thats what I keep telling everyone! Congratulations on your 3rd win!

I asked him nicely to leave it home, but did he listen......
Congrats John, the win couldn't have happened to a nicer group. You guys should see the 80lb wood carving trophy of the King Pig. We did have our best showing of our 3 comp career. 5th in pork and 10 in chicken w/ 9th overall. Hope to see POTR around again, but NOT their spicewine!

Trophy

Here are the GC & RC trophys. Nice venue and organizers were very accomodating.

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 249
Congrats ... even double special to see a brethren member take a GC who is also a fellow Spicewine owner..

Ron - nice job also...

John almost had a clean sweep. He was #1 in chicken,pork & brisket and #5 in ribs. Great cooking!!!

Great job, John! Did you have to rent a second trailer to haul the trophy home? :-D

I'll tell you again!! It's all you Brother!! I take that back!! It is the young gentelman who is looking over your shoulder ( Angel in you pocket ) that is helping you. The cooker is just a tool!! Congrats and send me some pix for the Spicewine Hall Of Fame!!

Spice

ALways great to hear of Brethren walks!
Nice going all around.
Congratulations.

I'll tell you again!! It's all you Brother!! I take that back!! It is the young gentelman who is looking over your shoulder ( Angel in you pocket ) that is helping you. The cooker is just a tool!! Congrats and send me some pix for the Spicewine Hall Of Fame!!

Spice

I agree with you Jay but it's nice to have a good set of tools to work with.

Congratulations to Pigs on the Run - You guys are all a nice group of people. It was great being your neighbor at the King Pig. We had a great time!

Donna & Brian

The chances of going 3 for 3 are like one in ......., OK, 1 in a lot.

Congratulations to Spicewine for making such a great piece of equipment, but more congratulations to you for knowing exactly what to do with it!

Back