Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2014 Edition!!! Place, Time and Date Confirmed!!!

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends.

Please count me in for 2 people

Scott

I've updated the first post in this thread with the current info.

We will be meating at Real Urban BBQ at 11:00am on Jan 18th. :D

Has anybody looked at the pictures on Yelp? Oh I am soo drooling!!!!!

Mine too. I grew up in Cicero. :cool:

There used to be a 24hr diner off the I in Cicero I use to hit. full of cops,hookers and god knows what.:clap2: as far as greasy spoons go IT ROCKED
if you walked out alive:pray:.. Aaahh good times:becky:

There used to be a 24hr diner off the I in Cicero I use to hit. full of cops,hookers and god knows what.:clap2: as far as greasy spoons go IT ROCKED
if you walked out alive:pray:.. Aaahh good times:becky:

Reds Grill on Cicero Ave. by the racetrack?

I'm in and bringing my assistant - my 5 year old boy. Put me down for 2. Looking forward to it!

So what is the kid /teenage count? My 16yr old expressed interest in going with but said " I really don't want to be around your creepy internet buddy's Unless there is other teens" :-o

No teens that i am aware of. The kids who are coming are younger.

Sadly to say that I have been informed that I have to work on the 18th, so I will not be able to make it.

If things change at work and I am able to make it can I just show up?

Sadly to say that I have been informed that I have to work on the 18th, so I will not be able to make it.

If things change at work and I am able to make it can I just show up?

I have to give them a head count since they are setting up tables for us, but I'm sure that we could squeeze you in.

Bumping... There are still quite a few folks who expressed interest but haven't confirmed.

One of these days, I'll be preparing my invasion forces...

Ron, I should be there, and bringing GSXR883 with me. Just waiting to hear from him if he can make it. When do you need to know by?

Oh, and I still have a package of bacon for you... I'll bring it along :thumb:

Back