Food Cabinet Smoker

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well, here is the smoker I described earlier, nothing fancy, everything was "there", added a chimney, cut the door, and....

I did a "BIGMISTA, trying to photo, with one hand and move the barrel with another, and "ta daaaa" :p (BTW GREAT VIDEO BIGMISTA!)

Can

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0514_1.JPG
    IMG_0514_1.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 244
Is it that ugly? SOMEBODY say something...:eek:

Oh

Keale
That's a good idea. Looks like a decent size as well. I'd a tried the same thing if I had a cabinet like that. Maybe it's the camera, but it looks there a some crooked racks. Other than that, how does it cook?

Looks like them fingers could use some Bactine.

Yeah the bottom is crooked, for some reason, I can't line up the bolts, all the racks came with this, It cooks great, my on air holes are that one on the bottom door and one on the back, again it was there, no dampers, believe it or not I stuff a towel to control temps I used about 10 lbs for about a 6 hour burn, could have gone longer... read my thread on my PANIC attack I had the first time... pretty funny,....now....
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26643
I still need to learn to control the fire, the butt was great, ribs good and tender, just a little smokey, had it at the top...

the drum is for my next project, I need to heal from my wounds that drum, just attacked me for no reason!

Last edited:
Looks like a Spice Clone to me.:mrgreen: :wink:

Ha, ha, I will take that as a compliment! I know your workmanship and materials are way superior than mine, would you believe I never even heard of or new what a SPICEWINE was? (Thats how new I am to queing!) Now I know, and wow... it looks awesome, but I think the shipping to hawaii would be at least twice the amount you sell it for! :p
I'm mechnically disabled, and did this with a jigsaw, thats it!

So how would you cook competition meat on a "Spicewine" Clone?

HA HA just kidding!

I think I'll modify one of the filing cabinets in my office.

Actually it looks alot like Poohbah's cooker.:twisted:

Last edited:
HAhaha! The new and improved ash flush feature.
Nice job on the pit.

Back