1st Annual Fall Nor Cal Bash --It's Official

We need a few more...come one...whose gonna make it...

So far here is who is coming...

trp1fox w/wife (Rocklin, CA)
yelonutz w/wife (Chico, CA
Smokeprano w/son & two guys (Modesto, CA)
Beerwolf (Cloverdale, CA)

Also scheduled to appear:
fatdad (Richardson, TX)
TK (Long Beach, CA)

We need a few more...come one...whose gonna make it...

So far here is who is coming...

trp1fox w/wife (Rocklin, CA)
yelonutz w/wife (Chico, CA
Smokeprano w/son & two guys (Modesto, CA)
Beerwolf (Cloverdale, CA)

Also scheduled to appear:
fatdad (Richardson, TX)
TK (Long Beach, CA)

I'm workin' on it for sure !!
Trying to decide on car rental from Frisco or maybe RV rental
so I can stay at KOA...

The 1st Annual Fall Nor Call Bash is set for October 26 & 27 in beautiful Cloverdale, California.

The even will be held at the KOA Campground and each group is responsible for making their own arrangements with the campground. (A link is provided below). Please let them know you are with the BBQ Brethren Group.

KOA

Cloverdale is located in the scenic Russian River area and close to many, many wineries.

About Cloverdale

More details as to what the agenda is will be announced as we get details on who is coming and what they are bringing as far as equipment.

Our hope is that we will be able to impress some of the locals enough to get them to sponsor an annual comp in this area. We will have some great surprises to announce once we know what they are.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can attend along with who you are bringing and what equipment.

Thanks. This even will be "family friendly."

Already confirmed...

trp1fox
Smokepranos
Beerwolf
TK (yes a So Cal Brother is coming)
Bump

Well is plans still in effect? who's going?
Beerwold, trp1fox, jtfisher, yelonutz are confirmed. I heard rumors TK and FatDad were coming but have not received confirmation.

We'd sure like to get more So Cals to come along.

I am touch and go! Game time decision. I want to throw some small lures in the pond.

I am touch and go! Game time decision. I want to throw some small lures in the pond.

BBS, you need to rally the bros! I have a feeling that many of the other SoCal bros are on the fence also. If a few of you commit the rest will follow!(I hope)

Where are the NorCal guys hiding? This will be a great opportunity to meet some of your bros and have a good time.

Jason

I would love to attend,but I coach HS Football and am right in the middle of the season. I hope you guys have a blast! If this goes well, maybe one in the Spring would be possible.

BBS, you need to rally the bros! I have a feeling that many of the other SoCal bros are on the fence also. If a few of you commit the rest will follow!(I hope)

Where are the NorCal guys hiding? This will be a great opportunity to meet some of your bros and have a good time.

Jason

I cannot commit yet. Still in the midst of catering season. Maybe nothing will get booked:biggrin: Did I just say that:shock:

CountryHB might be game!

I cannot commit yet. Still in the midst of catering season. Maybe nothing will get booked:biggrin: Did I just say that:shock:

CountryHB might be game!

Jason,

Why not book BBS for the Bash!!!

Then he'll have to come!!

:twisted:

Beerwold, trp1fox, jtfisher, yelonutz are confirmed. I heard rumors TK and FatDad were coming but have not received confirmation.

We'd sure like to get more So Cals to come along.

Due to a "must attend" convention in Austin, I have to decline.
Sorry guys.....

Back